Monday, August 17, 2020

Someday Your Health Will Change

No one PLANS on being sick. If you have been blessed with good health most of your life that is wonderful.

But things can change, often when you least expect it.

Donna (not her true name) has been a client a little over 3 years. She never cared much for insurance carriers or agents. We have never met. I believe she found me on Facebook, or maybe one of my clients gave her my name.

I don't hear from her very much. That's probably a good thing. Clients call for one of two reasons.

Their rates are increasing, or their health has changed.

Donna did not call, but she did send an email. Here is her story, in her own words:

Well life is interesting. I’m only sending this to thank you for pointing me in the correct direction years back.

Within the last 3 weeks I was fine felt like I was having a gall bladder attack and ended up having a laparoscopic hysterectomy.

I’m recovering but absolutely fine.

I went to the best doctors and the top gynecologist oncologist.   I can’t imagine what this would have looked like in a managed care situation.  (My friends) were stunned at the level of care I received as well as the immediacy in this crazy pandemic.

So thank you Bob. You know your Medicare and I’m here in good health because you do !!

Her story continues . . .

(Before enrolling in Medicare) I never had an IV. I never had an operation . Not taking any drug 

So truly I had every reason to get managed care (no premium Medicare Advantage plan). Things change quickly. 

Did I mention from urgent care to surgery was 3 weeks with one of the top doctors in Atlanta. 

Yeah it’s been a whirlwind but great. 

Feel free to use my story for your use. 

People need to take heed and listen to you !!  

Forever grateful 

Her email made my day, and my year.

You can find me on YouTube.

blog comments powered by Disqus