This weeks edition of HWR has treats but no tricks.
- Julie Ferguson discusses the terrifying disappearance of workers who leave home in the morning but never return.
- Charles Gaba predicts frightening results for the folks in DC that are expecting 21 million Obamacare enrollee's by the end of 2016
- David Williams looks into his crystal ball and is spooked by rising drug prices
- Henry Stern suggests there is no reason to be scared by the failure of a third of the Obamacare co-ops
- Jason Shafrin treats us to his views on attempts to measure the quality of health care