Wednesday, August 28, 2013

We've got Answers!

Recently, I was invited to apply for the position of Content Expert Writer (CEW):Insurance for Answers.com. The process was interesting: an intense, comprehensive on-line writing and editing test and a requirement to craft real answers for several Answers.com entries (both within and without my subject area).

They took a few weeks to evaluate the candidates (there were apparently several); I have been offered the position ("there can be only one").

I am very flattered, and eager to begin.

Needless to say, this position is in addition to my real job and InsureBlog, so I'll be learning (re-learning?) some time management skills. Fortunately, I have the best co-bloggers on the 'net, so if I end up slacking in my IB duties for a brief while as I come up to speed, I know that our readers won't be neglected - Thank you all!!
blog comments powered by Disqus