Thursday, January 11, 2018

Sharing, Caring and Talking

So Politico's Paul Demko reached out to me yesterday to ask about Health Care Sharing Ministries (HCSM), and specifically about whether or not I'd decided whether or not to market them. He was also interested in connecting with any (former?) clients who'd made the leap from Major Med to HCSM.

I was intrigued, and we agreed to speak this morning. In the meantime, I contacted several folks I knew who'd gone that route, especially hopeful that one in particular will respond.

Why her?

Well, because she was actually referred to me by a mutual friend at our synagogue. We had looked into ACA major med plans for her, but she ultimately chose a Ministry. Since these tend to be church-based I was intrigued, and Paul thought that would be really interesting to hear more about, as well.

Ultimately, we had a very nice conversation, and I told him that I'd let him know if I was able to connect with any of these folks so that I could send them his way (if they agreed that would be a good idea).

I don't know when (or even if) this article will be published, but will post a link to it here once it is.
blog comments powered by Disqus