According to the NY Times, the details of Obamacare
- IRS doubted the Obama administration had legal authority to spend the projected $3.9 billion on health insurance premium subsidies
- Attendees were given an OMB memo outlining the salient points of the proposed spending
- Attendees could read and discuss the memo, but could not take notes or copies
- Then Attorney General Eric Holder signed off on the legality of government subsidies
- The Obama administration failed to get Congress to sign off on spending $3.9 billion but they went ahead and spent over $7 billion anyway
- Obamacare premium subsidies are not authorized by IRS code
For those that want the details, here is the link "In a Secret Meeting ...."
You can file this away in your Obama administration transparency filing cabinet.