Thursday, May 05, 2011

Advertising Update

This past January, we celebrated 6 years "on the air." In all that time, we had never accepted paid advertising at InsureBlog. This was my decision, and I'm quite happy with it. It's not there haven't been opportunities; as one of the premier insurance law and health blogs on the 'net, we get quite a few inquiries.

Still, I resisted.

But, times change, and I have been ably persuaded to change my mind (see, sometimes old dogs can learn new tricks!).

And so, I'm proud to say that we've accepted our first paid advert here at IB, from the fine folks at Hiscox, business insurance experts from Across the Pond. Their ad can be found on the sidebar just below our linklist. Please feel free to click through - they're very friendly folks.

And if you'd like to discuss advertising opportunities here, just drop us a line. Fair warning: we're very picky.
blog comments powered by Disqus