Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Private Health Insurance Sucks

I am getting tired of the whiners who think health insurance sucks and are begging for Obamacare. My proposal to allow a buy-in to Medicaid & Medicare and funding the difference with a lottery is beginning to get legs.

So this proposal is just an enhancement.

Someone sent me a link to Jay Bookman's blog on the AJC. While reading it, I decided enough is enough.

If you think private health insurance sucks, ask your Congressperson to allow you to buy in to Medicare, Medicaid or even the FEHBP that they have.

I am dead serious. There is no need to scrap a system that appeals to 70% or more (depending on the poll figures you use) who are currently insured just to satisfy a few whiners.

So go for it.

I dare you.
blog comments powered by Disqus